Coming Soon to A Certain Point of View: Upcoming Reviews

© 1995, 2003 Capitol Records
Hi, there, Constant Reader.

Normally, you would be reading a product review or a topical essay based on one of my Quora answers, or even a personal reminiscence from the Land of Ago. But today is the 18th day of July (not a happy day for me, since Mom was in her deathbed in our Miami home four years ago and I am still trying to come to terms with that and many other changes in my life), so I think I'll just put together a list of Posts to Come and then take a break from writing for the rest of the day.

I'm not sure when, exactly, I will get around to writing and posting any of the following reviews, but this is what is on my to-do list as of today:


  • The Beatles Anthology DVD box set
  • John Adams HBO Miniseries
  • The Family, by Ed Sanders
  • Baseball: A Film by Ken Burns - Inning Eight: A Whole New Game
©2010 PBS Distribution


And, of course, I'll probably write about the 50th Anniversary of the Moon landing, the foibles of the current occupant of the White House, and other bits of flotsam and jetsam that might drift on my stream of consciousness. 

So, see you later, alligator. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many movies have been made based on Stephen King's 'It'?

Talking About Tom Clancy's 'Ryanverse': Was Jack Ryan a Republican or a Democrat?

Movie Review: 'PT-109'