On Writing & Storytelling: I FINALLY Received My Copy of the Revised Edition of 'Reunion: A Story'

Well, here it is...Reunion: A Story (2nd Rev. Ed.) Photos by the author.

 Nearly 40 years after my high school graduation...

37 years after I first wrote the dream sequence which became the foundation for Reunion....

And 25 years after I first cobbled Reunion together in my Miami bedroom while listening to the soundtracks from Titanic and Saving Private Ryan...

The saga of Reunion: A Story is now complete. 

Today, the paperback edition of the revised version of my novella arrived from Amazon, thus ending the nine-day-long process of fixing some issues that were present in the original 2018 edition. Both the Kindle and print editions are now in sync, plus Reunion now has a better, more story-centered cover., a Table of Contents, a copyright page, a new dedication, and an epigraph! 



For a longer post on this topic, please go here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many movies have been made based on Stephen King's 'It'?

Talking About Tom Clancy's 'Ryanverse': Was Jack Ryan a Republican or a Democrat?

Movie Review: 'PT-109'