Bloggin' On: Autumn 'House Cleaning' at A Certain Point of View

Photo: Pixabay
Hello again and welcome to A Certain Point of View. It's a nice Wednesday afternoon here in my corner of Florida; currently, it's 79℉ (26℃) under sunny skies. We may see the temperatures rise a couple of degrees (81℉/27℃) by late afternoon, but it's definitely not a bad day to go out and get a bit of sun and fresh air.

I had hoped to have that long-promised review of Strategic Command WWII: World at War at least half-way done by now, but I haven't played the game in a couple of days and I don't believe I could give you a decent review based on my experiences to date. So if anyone out there is eagerly waiting for my opinion about Strategic Command WWII: World at War (or WAW), please be patient. I'll write a review as soon as possible.

I also don't have anything to offer on the political commentary side of the blog. I used to find inspiration for my political "stuff" at Quora, but I stopped writing there last week and now coming up with new material is...challenging. I need to remember how I used to write my opinions column back when I was in college.

Oh, yeah. I plan to do some "housecleaning" and either rewrite or delete posts on my blog that I feel are not well-written or no longer relevant. This might take some time, and if I decide to delete some stuff, the tally of posts will be adjusted accordingly.

The Battle of France drags on into 1941, at least in this session of Strategic Command WWII: World at War.  © 2018 Fury Software and Slitherine Ltd.  (This is an actual screenshot and not a promotional image.) 


Anyway, that's all I have for today. Maybe I'll play a couple of turns of WAW later to get some more experience with it and, of course, for the sheer fun of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many movies have been made based on Stephen King's 'It'?

Talking About Tom Clancy's 'Ryanverse': Was Jack Ryan a Republican or a Democrat?

Movie Review: 'PT-109'