Pictures from My New Home in 'Almost Maine' (Madison, New Hampshire)

 Hi, all. 

I'm sorry that I don't post on A Certain Point of View much, but between dealing with the ups and downs of an interstate move and the challenges of writing a first novel, I haven't had the time to write here. It's hard enough to create content for one blog every day; try writing posts for two blogs, working on a novel, and figuring out life in a new state far from where you lived most of your life, then report back to me on how "easy" it is.

Anyway, instead of a long-written essay, rant, or review, I thought I'd share some photos of my new surroundings here in Madison. Enjoy!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many movies have been made based on Stephen King's 'It'?

Talking About Tom Clancy's 'Ryanverse': Was Jack Ryan a Republican or a Democrat?

Movie Review: 'PT-109'