Save Me the Aisle Seat II: The Saga Continues?


Started working on my second book today even though the first one's paperback edition has only been "available" at Amazon for a week or so and has sold only a handful of copies. Either I am being (a) an eternal optimist, (b) a writer who learned a lesson on getting started early and doing things carefully, or (c) a Quixotic dreamer who has lost his grip on reality.

By "started working on my second book" I mean copying a couple of  pre-existing review from my Word document files and porting them over to WriteWay Professional Edition. I will now revise the hell out of them until I am happy with the material, then move on to adding two more reviews and editing them.. That way I don't have to do so much last-minute editing or struggling with formatting and pagination issues that will cause me the kind of headaches I suffered during the production of Save Me the Aisle Seat in both print and e-book formats.

© 2012 Alex Diaz-Granados.  All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many movies have been made based on Stephen King's 'It'?

Talking About Tom Clancy's 'Ryanverse': Was Jack Ryan a Republican or a Democrat?

Movie Review: 'PT-109'