Coming Soon to 'A Certain Point of View'

British historian James Holland's newest book re-examines the Battle of Normandy. © 2019 Atlantic Monthly Press
Hi, Dear Readers. I hope you are well and enjoying this first Friday of June 2019. It's almost the weekend where I am in Florida; if you're one of my European readers it's already early evening or even night, depending on how far east you are located, so chances are that some of you are already on weekend mode.

I've been dividing my workdays between A Certain Point of View (which I usually reserve several hours' worth of my schedule to post, edit, and share in the mornings) and revising a new screenplay (a comedy this time), so it's not as easy for me to plan anything in advance regarding the blog. I do have a few things in mind for this month's batch of posts, including:

  • New book reviews of works by James Holland, Dave Barry, and Joe Weber
  • A review of Guy Hamilton's Goldfinger
  • Music album review (TBD)
  • My usual "Talking About..." features about history, current politics and pop culture
  • And of course, updates on the screenplay and the movie's future status
All in all, looks like it'll be an exciting June for us, including Your Humble Blogger.

Till next time, folks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many movies have been made based on Stephen King's 'It'?

Talking About Tom Clancy's 'Ryanverse': Was Jack Ryan a Republican or a Democrat?

Movie Review: 'PT-109'