My Reading List for September 2018


(C) 2018 Quirk Books and Lucasfilm Ltd. (LFL)

When I used to post regularly at the late and unlamented “writing” site Bubblews, I often shared short lists of movies I watched, albums I listened to, or books that I read. If I remember correctly, my summer reading list for 2013 was one of my most popular Bubblews posts. 
Why this was so I’m not sure; perhaps because it was a list and not a comparatively complex article or review. (Not that I ever wrote anything at Bubblews that requires a master’s degree in English to comprehend, but most people on the Internet tend to shun complex articles or reviews. That’s just how the world is nowadays.)
I was going to post a review today, but I haven't felt very creative or passionate enough to get to do that, so here's another reading list instead.
  1. What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions, Randall Munroe
  2. Arnhem: The Battle for the Bridges 1944, Antony Beevor
  3. The Fleet at Flood Tide: America at Total War in the Pacific, 1944-1945 , James D. Hornfischer
  4. Star Wars: Battlefront, Alexander Freed
  5. Solo: A Star Wars Story, Mur Lafferty
  6. William Shakespeare’s Jedi the Last: Star Wars Part the Eighth Ian Doescher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many movies have been made based on Stephen King's 'It'?

Talking About Tom Clancy's 'Ryanverse': Was Jack Ryan a Republican or a Democrat?

Movie Review: 'PT-109'