A Bit of Shameless Self-Promotion: Save Me the Aisle Seat

After nearly nine years of being an online reviewer at both Amazon and Epinions (and, for a time, anyway, at the now-terrible Viewpoints), I have decided to compile some of my reviews and publish them in book form.  (We can't survive on IS income alone, right?)  I can't take the time or money to hire an agent or go through the process of sending out manuscripts to the big publishers in hope of getting published, so I decided to "self-publish" through Kindle Direct Publishing and CreateSpace (both Amazon companies).

The book, Save Me the Aisle Seat, is now available as an ebook for the Kindle, and within a week it should be available in print at Amazon and maybe a few other places.

I'd like to thank my friend Leigh Egan for her valuable assistance in completing this challenging project.

I hate to have to shill my book like a medicine salesman selling snake oil, but if anyone here has a Kindle (of any model), please, please consider buying it!  It's priced at $4.00 and it's live on the Kindle Store now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many movies have been made based on Stephen King's 'It'?

Talking About Tom Clancy's 'Ryanverse': Was Jack Ryan a Republican or a Democrat?

Movie Review: 'PT-109'