Things I Remember: In the 1970s and Around 1980 (List)

Blogger's Note: I really wanted to write something a bit more substantial today, but my Muse has apparently taken the day off; it must be the heat and humidity in subtropical South Florida. In lieu of a "proper" blog entry, I offer a not-very-comprehensive list of songs that I listened to as a "tween" and very young teenager.


A List of Songs I Really Liked Back Then:

1. Yellow Submarine
2. Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree
3. Song Sung Blue
4. Ben
5. My Life
6. Rosalinda’s Eyes
7. Feels So Good
8. First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
9. Yesterday
10. Hey Jude
11. Nowhere Man
12. Theme from “SWAT”
13. The Night Chicago Died
14. You Are the Sunshine of My Life
15. Sing
16. Time in a Bottle
17. The Most Beautiful Girl in the World
18. September Morn
19. I Write the Songs
20. Mandy
21. At the Copa (Copacabana)
22. You Don’t Bring Me Flowers
23. The Shadow of Your Smile
24. If
25. Hopelessly Devoted to You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many movies have been made based on Stephen King's 'It'?

Talking About Tom Clancy's 'Ryanverse': Was Jack Ryan a Republican or a Democrat?

Movie Review: 'PT-109'